Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Carleen ChoAllegheny Health Network
Overview of Dr. Cho
Dr. Carleen Cho is a vascular surgeon in Erie, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Saint Vincent Hospital and Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University and has been in practice 12 years. She is one of 4 doctors at Erie Veterans Affairs Medical Center and one of 8 doctors at Saint Vincent Hospital who specialize in Vascular Surgery.
Office2315 Myrtle St
Erie, PA 16502Fax+1 814-455-2765
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
- Saint Vincent HospitalErie, Pennsylvania
- Erie Veterans Affairs Medical CenterErie, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: