Dr. Sheppeck is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office120 E 2nd St
Erie, PA 16507Phone+1 814-877-5600Fax+1 814-877-5601
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- UPMC Medical Education (Pittsburgh)Residency, Surgery, 1985 - 1992
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsThe effect of microvascular anastomosis configuration on initial platelet deposition.Peter C. Johnson, Christopher S. Dickson, Kevin O. Garrett, Richard A. Sheppeck, Michael L. Bentz> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1993 Mar 1
- 21 citationsInitial platelet deposition at the human microvascular anastomosis: effect on downstream platelet deposition to intact and injured vessels.Peter C. Johnson, Richard A. Sheppeck, Trevor A. Macpherson, Kevin O. Garrett, Janine E. Janosky, Michael L. Bentz> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1992 Oct 1
- 5 citationsExperimental determination of velocity profiles and wall shear rate along the rabbit aortoiliac bifurcation: Relationship to vessel wall low-density lipoprotein (LDL) ...William A. Mandarino, Scott A. Berceli, Richard A. Sheppeck, Harvey S. Borovetz> ;Journal of Biomechanics. 1992 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: