Dr. Beals is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4333 W St Joe Hwy
Lansing, MI 48917Phone+1 517-321-1525Fax+1 517-321-7059
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Rheumatology, 1979 - 1981
- Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Sparrow Hospital/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- Michigan State University College of Human MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1977 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNeuromuscular transmission in rheumatoid arthritis, with and without penicillamine treatmentJames W. Albers, Carol A. Beals, Simon P. Levine> ;Neurology. 1981 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: