Dr. Ignaczak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Ignaczak's full profile
Office363 Fremont St.
Suite 308 A-B
Battle Creek, MI 49017Phone+1 269-245-8393Fax+1 269-245-8394
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1977
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1975 - 2024
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 1988
- OH State Medical License 1971 - 1976
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
- Bronson Battle Creek HospitalBattle Creek, Michigan
- Ascension Borgess HospitalKalamazoo, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: