Dr. Shurmur is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Shurmur's full profile
Office2845 Capital Ave. SW
Battle Creek, MI 49015Phone+1 269-274-1290Fax+1 269-979-6331
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Rheumatology, 2000 - 2002
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State License 2000 - 2002
- MI State License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 175 citationsThe JAK inhibitor tofacitinib suppresses synovial JAK1-STAT signalling in rheumatoid arthritisDavid L. Boyle, Koshika Soma, Jennifer Hodge, A. Kavanaugh, D Mandel, Philip J. Mease, R Shurmur, A K Singhal, Nathan Wei, Sanna Rosengren, Irina Kaplan, Sriram Krishn...> ;Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 2013 Jun 1
- Bronson Battle Creek HospitalBattle Creek, Michigan
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical CenterBattle Creek, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: