Carola Arndt, MD
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
- Dr. Carola Arndt, MD is a hematologist in Rochester, Minnesota. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. She is affiliated with Mayo Clinic.
Dr. Arndt's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Hematology: General Hematology
Dr. Arndt's Education & Medical Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Naval Medical Center, San DiegoResidency, Pediatrics
- Boston University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Arndt's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Arndt's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Early response as assessed by anatomic imaging does not predict failure-free survival among patients with Group III rhabdomyosarcoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Rosenberg, A. R.,Anderson, J. R.,Lyden, E.,Rodeberg, D. A.,Wolden, S. L.,Kao, S. C.,Parham, D. M.,Arndt, C.,Hawkins, D. S.; Eur. J. Cancer. 2013 Dec 24.
- Invited reply to letter to editor "High BMI at diagnosis is associated with inferior survival in patients with osteosarcoma" (PBC-13-0766). Altaf, S.,Enders, F.,Krailo, M.,Barkauskas, D.,Meyers, P.,Arndt, C.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Oct 16.
- High-BMI at diagnosis is associated with inferior survival in patients with osteosarcoma: A report from the Children's Oncology Group. Altaf, S.,Enders, F.,Jeavons, E.,Krailo, M.,Barkauskas, D. A.,Meyers, P.,Arndt, C.; Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2013 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida BlueCare HMO
- BCBS Florida NetworkBlue
- BCBS Florida Preferred Patient Care PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Coventry Florida - Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Carola Arndt, Dr. Carola Arndt, MD, Dr. C Arndt, Dr. Carola Anne Sylvia Arndt
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Arndt's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Hematology, MN)
- William Nichols Jr., MD
- Brian Rank, MD
- Paul Etzell, MD
- Amit Panwalkar, MD
- Robert Mc Williams, MD
- Jessemy Neiger, MD
- John Wiltsie, MD
- Bret Friday, MD
- Joseph Kiely, MD
- Uzma Ali, MD