Dr. Connelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 S MACDILL AVE STE 300
Tampa, FL 33609Phone(813) 870-2100Fax(813) 870-2125
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Rheumatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACR) American College of Rheumatology
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsShould nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs be stopped before elective surgery?Carolyn S. Connelly, Richard S. Panush> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1991 Oct 1
- Memorial Hospital of TampaTampa, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: