Are you Dr. Hossler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8521
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Carrie Hossler, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Hershey, Pennsylvania. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010 - 2014
- Penn State College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsMutational profile of endometrial hyperplasia and risk of progression to endometrioid adenocarcinoma.Mariano Russo, Jordan M. Newell, Laura Budurlean, Kenneth R. Houser, Kathryn Sheldon, Joshua Kesterson, Rebecca Phaeton, Carrie Hossler, Jennifer Rosenberg, David J. D...> ;Cancer. 2020 Jun 15
- 11 citationsClonal evolution in paired endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia/atypical hyperplasia and endometrioid adenocarcinomaMariano Russo, James R. Broach, Kathryn Sheldon, Kenneth R. Houser, Dajiang J. Liu, Joshua Kesterson, Rebecca Phaeton, Carrie Hossler, Nadine Hempel, Maria J. Baker, J...> ;Human Pathology. 2017 Sep 1
- 11 citationsExpression of the opioid growth factor-opioid growth factor receptor axis in human ovarian cancer.James Fanning, Carrie Hossler, Joshua Kesterson, Renee N. Donahue, Patricia J. McLaughlin, Ian S. Zagon> ;Gynecologic Oncology. 2012 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania