Are you Dr. Geringer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2616 Warm Springs Rd
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-323-3491
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Casey Geringer, DO is a board certified ophthalmologist in Columbus, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Michigan. She is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital, Piedmont Columbus Regional - Midtown West, and Central Alabama Veterans Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 2004 - 2007
- Henry Ford HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2003 - 2004
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State License 2008 - 2025
- MI State License 2003 - 2013
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsMedical management of glaucoma.Casey C. Geringer, Nauman R. Imami> ;International Ophthalmology Clinics. 2008 Jan 1