Dr. Mccrann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Long Creek Drive
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 535-1100Fax(207) 879-8787
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2007 - 2010
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- The role of macrophage migration inhibitory factor in autoimmune liver diseaseDavid N. Assis, Lin Leng, Xin Du, Clarence K. Zhang, Gerrit Grieb, Melanie Merk, Alvaro Baeza Garcia, Catherine H. McCrann, Julius Chapiro, Andreas Meinhardt, Yuka Miz...> ;Hepatology. 2014 Feb 1
- Small-duct sclerosing cholangitis associated with Schistosoma mansoni†Catherine H. McCrann, James L. Boyer> ;Hepatology. 2011 Feb 1
- Northern Light Mercy HospitalPortland, Maine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: