Dr. Kleeman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25 Long Creek Dr
South Portland, ME 04106Phone(207) 553-6880Fax(207) 879-0095
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2005 - 2008
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2010 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- NY State Medical License 2003 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Bleeding Rectal Varices: Trouble Upstream?Christopher Kleeman, Timothy P. Maroney, David A. Sass> ;Gastroenterology. 2009 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: