Are you Dr. Mamby?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5700 Hillandale Dr
Lithonia, GA 30058Phone(770) 981-5431Fax(770) 981-5515
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Celia Mamby, MD is an oncologist in Lithonia, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Wisconsin, and Michigan. She is affiliated with Emory Hillandale Hospital, Emory Decatur Hospital, and Emory University Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1991 - 1994
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- MedStar HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1991 - 1999
- MI State Medical License 1989 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsThyroid function test changes with adjuvant tamoxifen therapy in postmenopausal women with breast cancer.Celia C. Mamby, Richard R. Love, Kristine E. Lee> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 1995 Apr 1
- 9 citationsProtein S and protein C level changes with adjuvant tamoxifen therapy in postmenopausal women.Celia C. Mamby, Richard R. Love, Jan Feyzi> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 1994 Jan 1
- 6 citationsTamoxifen-Induced Decreases in Total Cholesterol With 2 Weeks of TreatmentRichard R. Love, Celia C. Mamby, Jan Feyzi> ;Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1993 Aug 1