Dr. Ketterl is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
135 Maple St
Decatur, GA 30030Phone(470) 891-8140
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1993 - 1995
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2010 - 2016
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- PA State Medical License 2009 - 2016
- OK State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- TN State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- ChronoFOLFOX Plus Avastin for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2006 Oct 01Petra Ketterl, MD
- Prayer as a Possible Adjuvant Treatment for Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2006 Mar 01Daniel Nixon, MD;Michael Langham, Rev.;Percy McCray, Rev.;Petra Ketterl, MD;Stephen Ray, MD
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: