Are you Dr. Sandiego?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office150 E Ponce De Leon Ave
Decatur, GA 30030Phone(800) 998-5859Fax(404) 378-7460
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Emiliana Sandiego, MD is an oncologist in Decatur, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1963
- Beaumont HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1958 - 1961
- Samaritan Hospital - Main CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1956 - 1957
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1955
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1974 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- COMPARISON OF 6-ALPHA-METHYL-9-ALPHA-FLUORO-17-ACETOXY-21-DEOXYPREDNISOLONE WITH FLUOXYMESTERONE AND METHYLPREDNISOLONE IN TREATMENT OF METASTATIC BREAST CANCER.TALLEY, R. W., BRENNAN, M. J., VAITKEVICIUS, V. K., SANDIEGO, E. L., REED, M. L., LEIGHTON, G. A.> ;Cancer. 1964 Aug