Dr. Bhatia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9131 Piscataway Rd
Clinton, MD 20735Phone+1 301-868-2106Fax+1 301-868-6757
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Church Hospital CorporationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- Seth G.S. Medical CollegeClass of 1966
- Georgetown University Hospital/Washington Hospital CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1973 - 2012
- VA State Medical License Active through 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy of less invasive posterior lumbar interbody fusion as revision surgery for patients with recurrent symptoms after discectomy.Lakkol, S., Bhatia, C., Taranu, R., Pollock, R., Hadgaonkar, S., Krishna, M.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Br. 2011 Nov
- Incidence, etiology, classification, and management of neuralgia after posterior lumbar interbody fusion surgery in 226 patients.Krishna, M., Pollock, R. D., Bhatia, C.> ;Spine J. 2008 Mar 01
- Donor site morbidity following iliac crest bone harvesting for cervical fusion: a comparison between minimally invasive and open techniques.Pollock, R., Alcelik, I., Bhatia, C., Chuter, G., Lingutla, K., Budithi, C., Krishna, M.> ;Eur Spine J. 2008 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: