Dr. Chakrabarti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Chakrabarti's full profile
Office4525 Springhill Junction
Terre Haute, IN 47802Phone+1 812-234-6053Fax+1 812-478-3416
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital/NYU/Nassau University Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, 1999 - 2002
- Maimonides Medical Center/Infants and Children's Hospital of BrooklynResidency, Pediatrics, 1996 - 1999
- Medical College and Hospital KolkataClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 16 citationsProlonged candidemia in infants following surgery for congenital heart disease.Chandrama Chakrabarti, Sunil K. Sood, Vincent Parnell, Lorry G. Rubin> ;Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2003 Oct 1
- Terre Haute Regional HospitalTerre Haute, Indiana
- Union HospitalTerre Haute, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: