Dr. Fasano is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W. State Street
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 345-2109
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2015 - 2018
- NJ State License 2013 - 2017
- PA State License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsQuantitative insulin and C-peptide levels among ED patients with sulfonylurea-induced hypoglycemia-a prospective case series.Charles J. Fasano, Adam K. Rowden, Gerald F. O'Malley, Elizabeth Aguilera, Kennon Heard> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2010 Oct 1
- Pediatric Ziprasidone IngestionsAdam K. Rowden, Charles J. Fasano, Gerald F. O'Malley> ;Journal of Medical Toxicology. 2010 Aug 3
- 6 citationsScapular abscess, septic emboli, and deep vein thrombosis in a healthy child due to community-acquired methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus: case report.Keith J. Kuhfahl, Charles J. Fasano, Kenneth Deitch> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2009 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: