Dr. Linkenheimer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 345-2673
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1991 - 1997
- PA State License 1985 - 2022
- AOA Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIntraosseous drug administration: successful resuscitation from asystole.Alfred D. Sacchetti, Robert Linkenheimer, Mark Lieberman, Patricia Haviland, Linda Blank Kryszczak> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 1989 Jun 1
- Midazolam use in the emergency department.Ramoska, E. A., Linkenheimer, R., Glasgow, C.> ;J Emerg Med. 1991 Jul 01
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: