Dr. Halluska-Handy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 348-3068Fax(205) 348-7428
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Seroprevalence and seroconversion for tick-borne diseases in a high-risk population in the northeast United States.Hilton, E., DeVoti, J., Benach, J. L., Halluska, M. L., White, D. J., Paxton, H., Dumler, J. S.> ;Am J Med. 1999 Apr
- Characterization of the physiological requirements for the bactericidal effects of a monoclonal antibody to OspB of Borrelia burgdorferi by confocal microscopy.Escudero, R., Halluska, M. L., Backenson, P. B., Coleman, J. L., Benach, J. L.> ;Infect Immun. 1997 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: