Dr. Fitch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office141 Chesapeake Lane
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone(931) 552-6830Fax(931) 552-2847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Charles Fitch is an ophthalmologist in Clarksville, TN and is affiliated with Tennova Health System. He received his Master's in Public Health at the University of Michigan and his medical degree from University of Maryland School of Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in cataract and eyelid surgery and comprehensive ophthalmology. He retired from clinical practice in July 2020 and is now an adjunct professor at Austin Peay State University teaching public health.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1993
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Ophthalmology, 1990 - 1992
- Letterman Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1987
- University of Michigan School of Public Health MPH, Health Education/Health Behavior , 1981 - 1983
- University of California, San Diego BA, English and American Literature , 1974 - 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 1994
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: