Are you Dr. Gannaway?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office141 Chesapeake Lane # 300
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone(931) 552-6830Fax(931) 552-2847
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard Gannaway, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Clarksville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Florida. He is affiliated with Gateway Health System.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Ophthalmology, 1992 - 1996
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 1998
- TN State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Gateway Health SystemClarksville, Tennessee