Dr. Herrell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office205 W 15th St
Hopkinsville, KY 42240Phone(270) 886-2020Fax(270) 885-6271
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Ophthalmology, 1993 - 1997
- University of Louisville School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- SC State Medical License 1993 - 2017
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- Structural characterization of human lens membrane lipid by infrared spectroscopy.Borchman, D., Yappert, M. C., Herrell, P.> ;Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 1991 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: