Dr. Mechas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Rose st
Lexington, KY 40536
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2019 - 2024
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2019
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- The Costs of Interfacility Transfers for Nonurgent Pediatric Supracondylar Fractures.Charles Mechas, Ryan Mayer, Henry Iwinski, Scott A Riley, Vishwas Talwalkar, Vincent Prusick, Janet L Walker, Ryan D Muchow, Elizabeth Hubbard, David Zuelzer> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopedics. 2022 Aug 1
- 2 citationsClinical Outcomes Following Distal Femur Replacement for Periprosthetic Distal Femur Fractures: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Charles A Mechas, Alexander E Isla, Eric J Abbenhaus, David C Landy, Stephen T Duncan, Jeffrey B Selby, Arun Aneja> ;The Journal of Arthroplasty. 2022 May 1
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: