Dr. Minehart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2605 Keiser Blvd
Wyomissing, PA 19610Phone(610) 685-8500Fax(610) 378-5131
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1978 - 1980
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1976
- Newton-Wellesley HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1976 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Reading HospitalReading, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: