Dr. Borgatta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2605 Keiser Blvd
Wyomissing, PA 19610Phone(610) 685-8500Fax(610) 378-5131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Borgatta is a cardiologist in Wyomissing, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Reading Hospital, Penn State Health St. Joseph, and Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from New York Medical College and has been in practice 31 years. He also speaks multiple languages, including Italian. He specializes in, cardiac electrophysiology, echocardiography, and Myocardial perfusion imaging and is experienced in cardiac device implant and follow up, TEE and cardiac PET imaging.
Education & Training
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1990 - 1993
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1990
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1988 - 1994
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 1999
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Usefulness of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 Receptor Agonists to Reduce Adverse Cardiovascular Disease Events in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.Simran Grewal, Ninad Zaman, Louis Borgatta, Matthew Nudy, Andrew Foy, Brandon Peterson> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2021 Sep 1
- Penn State Health Plans to Join with Large Cardiology GroupMay 7th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: