Charles White, MD
Professor of , University MD School of Medicine
- 8601 Veterans Hwy
Millersville, MD 21108
Phone: (410) 729-4451
Fax: (410) 729-4470
Dr. White's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: General Radiology
Dr. White's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Radiology
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia CampusResidency, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesMedical School
Dr. White's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1991 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
Dr. White's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. White's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Aortic Arch Dissection: A Controversy of Classification. Lempel, J. K.,Frazier, A. A.,Jeudy, J.,Kligerman, S. J.,Schultz, R.,Ninalowo, H. A.,Gozansky, E. K.,Griffith, B.,White, C. S.; Radiology. 2014 Mar 13.
- Missed Pulmonary Emboli on CT Angiography: Assessment With Pulmonary Embolism-Computer-Aided Detection. Kligerman, S. J.,Lahiji, K.,Galvin, J. R.,Stokum, C.,White, C. S.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Dec 29.
- Image Quality and Feasibility of an Ultralow-dose High-pitch Helical Triple-rule-out Computed Tomography Angiography Acquired in the Caudocranial Direction. Kligerman, S. J.,White, C. S.; J Thorac Imaging. 2013 Nov 20.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. Charles White, Dr. Charles White, MD, Dr. C White, Dr. Charles S White
- 39 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 39 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. White's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MD)
- Craig Suchin, MD
- Marvin Daves, MD
- Mohsen Gharib, MD
- Rakhi Goel, MD
- Jaideep Sohi, MD
- Vivek Mathur, MD
- Margaret (Lofland) Fynes, MD
- Wayne Hwang, MD
- Tamburayi Kamba, MD
- Aly Abayazeed, MD