Overview of Dr. Kluemper
Dr. Chase Kluemper is an orthopedic surgeon in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Kentucky College of Medicine and has been in practice 2 years. He is one of 63 doctors at University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital who specialize in Orthopaedic Surgery. He has more than 10 publications and over 50 citings.
OfficeUniversity of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40506
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine at ChattanoogaResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2014 - 2019
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- NJ State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Flexor Digitorum Superficialis Tendon Transfer for Wrist ExtensionAlexander J. Rondon, Michael Aversano, Chase T. Kluemper, Paula A. Pino, Scott H. Kozin, Dan A. Zlotolow> ;Jbjs Essential Surgical Techniques. 2021 Jan 1
- 1 citationsFlexor Tenosynovectomy for Recurrent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: A Retrospective Case Series of 108 Hands.Chase T. Kluemper, Rachel Swafford, Michael J Hankins, Caleb M Davis, Mark A. Brzezienski, Marshall D Jemison> ;Hand. 2021 Jan 1
- Anterior Capsular Reconstruction with Dermal Allograft in Combination With Anatomic Glenohumeral Arthroplasty: A Case ReportDerek T Bernstein, Chase T. Kluemper, Kenneth A. Kearns> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2020 Dec 24
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: