Are you Dr. Perkins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1044 Bermuda Run
Statesboro, GA 30458Phone+1 912-871-4847Fax+1 912-871-5562
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cheryl Perkins, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Statesboro, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, North Carolina, and Wisconsin. She is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- WI State Medical License 1992 - 2003
- GA State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1989 - Present
- SC State Medical License 1987 - 1990
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsWhy current breast pathology practices must be evaluated. A Susan G. Komen for the Cure white paper: June 2006.Cheryl Perkins, Diane Balma, Rebecca Garcia> ;Breast Journal. 2007 Sep 1
- East Georgia Regional Medical CenterStatesboro, Georgia