Are you Dr. Zeanah?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office406 Savannah Ave
Statesboro, GA 30458Phone+1 912-489-4379Fax+1 912-681-4379
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Zeanah, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Statesboro, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 2002 - 2005
- Mercer University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Telehealth Progress Relies on Making Temporary Policies PermanentNovember 1st, 2022
- Florida Adds 11,337 COVID Cases, 266 Deaths in the Past WeekApril 9th, 2022
- 'Heartbreaking' Delays in Autism Diagnosis and Treatment Got Even Worse During PandemicMarch 30th, 2022
- East Georgia Regional Medical CenterStatesboro, Georgia