Are you Dr. Wang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 64 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101Phone(206) 341-0846
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chia Wang, MD is an infectious disease specialist in Seattle, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Oregon. She is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill Campus.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1995 - 2000
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 1992 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification HealthSentry EHR, Cerner Corporation, 2013
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Treatment of Acute Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Injection Drug Users With Pegylated Interferon for 24 Weeks Start of enrollment: 2003 Apr 01Wang, C.C.
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsA great masquerader: acute syphilitic hepatitis.Maximilian Lee, Chia Wang, Russell Dorer, Lee Ferguson> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2013 Apr 1
- Prevalence of Chronic Hepatitis B Among Foreign-Born Persons Living in the United States by Country of OriginKris V Kowdley, Chia C Wang> ;Wiley.
- 5 citationsCervicovaginal shedding of hepatitis C viral RNA is associated with the presence of menstrual or other blood in cervicovaginal fluids.Chia C. Wang, Linda S. Cook, Kenneth Tapia, Sarah Holte, Meighan Krows, Arthur Bagabag, Anna Santos, Lawrence Corey, Keith R. Jerome> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2011 Jan 1
- Join now to see all