Are you Dr. Martin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101Phone(206) 341-0846
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Harold Martin Jr., MD is an infectious disease specialist in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Colorado. He is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1992 - 1995
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1990 - 2014
- CO State Medical License 1970 - 2013
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterSeattle, Washington