Dr. Chima-Melton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office19950 Rinaldi St
Porter Ranch, CA 91326Phone(818) 271-2400Fax(818) 271-2401
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsThe Impact of Race on Intensity of Care Provided to Older Adults in the Medical Intensive Care UnitChidinma Chima-Melton, Terrence E. Murphy, Katy L. B. Araujo, Margaret A. Pisani> ;Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities. 2016 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: