Dr. Garza is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Mark West Springs Rd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403Phone+1 707-576-4000Fax+1 707-576-4318
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2013
- Flushing Hospital Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2016
- CA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsCathepsin L expression is directed to secretory vesicles for enkephalin neuropeptide biosynthesis and secretion.Shin-Rong Hwang, Christina Z. Garza, Charles Mosier, Thomas Toneff, Eric Wunderlich, Paul C. Goldsmith, Vivian Hook> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2007 Mar 30
- 14 citationsDemonstration of GTG as an alternative initiation codon for the serpin endopin 2B-2.Shin-Rong Hwang, Christina Z. Garza, Jill L. Wegrzyn, Vivian Hook> ;Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2005 Feb 18
- Demonstration of GTG as an endogenous initiation codon for a human mRNA transcript revealed by molecular cloning of the serpin endopin 2B.Hwang S, Garza CZ, Wegrzyn J, Hook VYH> ;J. Biol. Chem.. 2004-08-16
- Sutter Santa Rosa Regional HospitalSanta Rosa, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: