Dr. Goben is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Grove Rd
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-7146Fax(864) 455-5380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Prisma HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 54 citationsDelirium and Benzodiazepines Associated With Prolonged ICU Stay in Critically Ill Infants and Young Children.Heidi A. B. Smith, Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay, Christina M. Goben, Natalie Jacobowski, Mary Hamilton Chestnut, Jennifer L. Thompson, Rameela Chandrasekhar, Stacey R. Will...> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2017 Sep 1
- 99 citationsThe Preschool Confusion Assessment Method for the ICU: Valid and Reliable Delirium Monitoring for Critically Ill Infants and Children.Heidi A. B. Smith, Maalobeeka Gangopadhyay, Christina M. Goben, Natalie Jacobowski, Mary Hamilton Chestnut, Shane Savage, Michael T. Rutherford, Danica Denton, Jennife...> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2016 Mar 1
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial HospitalGreenville, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: