Are you Dr. Avant?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Grove Rd
6th Floor, Support Tower
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-7146Fax(864) 455-5380
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Avant, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, Utah, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and Johnson City Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1991 - 1994
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- MN State Medical License 2013 - 2017
- SC State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1993 - 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis.Robert S Seigler, Michael G. Avant, Darryl R. Gwyn> ;Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. 2004 Dec 1
- 31 citationsA comparison of propofol and ketamine/midazolam for intravenous sedation of children.Robert S. Seigler, Michael G. Avant, Darryl R. Gwyn, Amy L. Lynch, Eugene M. Golding, Dawn W. Blackhurst, Debra K. Wilfong> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2001 Jan 1