Are you Dr. Seigler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Grove Rd
6th Floor, Support Tower
Greenville, SC 29605Phone(864) 455-7146Fax(864) 455-5380
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Seigler Sr., MD is a board certified pediatrician in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Florida. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Pediatrics, 1985 - 1986
- Prisma HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 1982 - 1985
- Medical University of South Carolina College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1985 - 1987
- SC State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsPseudohyperkalemia in a Patient with T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia and Hyperleukocytosis.Madison Merritt, Hannah C. Kline, Sudha Garimella, Robert Seigler> ;Journal of Pediatric Intensive Care. 2018 Feb 1
- Pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis.Robert S Seigler, Michael G. Avant, Darryl R. Gwyn> ;Journal of the South Carolina Medical Association. 2004 Dec 1
- 31 citationsA comparison of propofol and ketamine/midazolam for intravenous sedation of children.Robert S. Seigler, Michael G. Avant, Darryl R. Gwyn, Amy L. Lynch, Eugene M. Golding, Dawn W. Blackhurst, Debra K. Wilfong> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2001 Jan 1
- Join now to see all