Are you Dr. Dudiak?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2160 S 1st Ave
Mcgaw Ent., Rm. 47
Maywood, IL 60153Phone(708) 216-5221Fax(708) 216-0899
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christine Dudiak, MD is a board certified radiologist in Maywood, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1982 - 1987
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsA unique case of a serous borderline tumor of the paratestis.Mital Patel, C M Dudiak, Thomas M.T. Turk, Maria M. Picken> ;Urology Annals. 2015 Jul 1
- Sonographic detection of an unsuspected intra-abdominal surgical sponge in a pregnant patient.Douglas Brylka, Robert C. Abrams, Roberta Karlman, Richard E. Besinger, Christine M. Dudiak> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2007 Oct 1
- 29 citationsSpecimen adequacy and diagnostic specificity of ultrasound-guided fine needle aspirations of nonpalpable thyroid nodules.Nadine P. Kelly, Jennifer C. Lim, Steven DeJong, Carla Harmath, C M Dudiak, Eva M. Wojcik> ;Diagnostic Cytopathology. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all