Are you Dr. Willis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1672 S County Trl
East Greenwich, RI 02818Phone(860) 803-7363Fax(401) 886-7883
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christine Willis, MD is a board certified pediatrician in East Greenwich, Rhode Island. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. She is affiliated with Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island.
Education & Training
- Brown UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- University of ConnecticutClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- The evolution of intrinsic reproductive isolation in the genus Cakile (Brassicaceae).Willis CG, Donohue K> ;J. Evol. Biol.. 2016-11-08
- Genetic variation in tolerance of competition and neighbour suppression in Arabidopsis thaliana.Willis, C. G.,Brock, M. T.,Weinig, C.> ;J. Evol. Biol.. 2010 May 25
- Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode IslandProvidence, Rhode Island