Dr. Dowling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Crawford Street
Needham, MA 02494Phone(857) 229-1501
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Dowling is a Dermatopathologist. He received his medical degree from The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at The University of Vermont and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in dermatopathology, anatomic pathology, and clinical pathology and is experienced in general dermatology, discoid lupus erythematosus, melanoma, and dysplastic nevus syndrome.
Education & Training
- Oklahoma Medical CenterFellowship, Dermatopathology, 1995 - 1996
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1990 - 1995
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- MT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- KY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AK State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsAtypical ALK-positive Spitz tumors with 9p21 homozygous deletion: Report of two cases and review of the literature.Andrew J Rand, Wendy L. Flejter, Christopher A Dowling, Linda M Brooke, Genevieve M. Boland, Daniela Kroshinsky, Isaac R Rosenblum, Marier Hernandez-Perez, Julie D.R. ...> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2018 Feb 1
- 1 citationsMiliary tuberculosis characterised by lipomembranous fat necrosisLisa J Yeh, Nathan R. Shively, Ross N Isacke, Christopher A Dowling, Patricia Stogsdill> ;Lancet Infectious Diseases. 2015 Dec 1
- What Is 'Everyday' in Everyday Aesthetics?May 29th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: