Are you Dr. Bergeron?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 2nd Ave
Needham, MA 02494Phone(781) 292-7260Fax(781) 292-7270
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Bergeron, MD is a board certified pathologist in Needham, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, Florida, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1978 - 1980
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1977
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1975 - 1975
- Louisiana State UniversityClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2017
- NC State Medical License 1982 - 2018
- GA State Medical License 1980 - 2019
- LA State Medical License 1975 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 1975 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology