Dr. Brodsky is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office152 Second Ave
Needham, MA 02492Phone(781) 292-7263
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1980 - 1981
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1977 - 1980
- Harvard Affiliated HospitalsClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSonographic-pathologic correlation of epididymal changes in a suspected case of postvasectomy pain syndrome.Sachin S. Saboo, Gilbert Brodsky, Donald N. Di Salvo> ;Journal of Ultrasound in Medicine. 2012 Jun 1
- 3 citationsExtraneural Sclerosing Perineurioma of the Buccal Mucosa: A Case Report and Clinicopathologic ReviewVikki Noonan, David J. Greene, Gilbert Brodsky, Sadru Kabani> ;Head and Neck Pathology. 2010 Apr 3
- 28 citationsClinical and pathologic features of ductal carcinoma in situ associated with the presence of flat epithelial atypia: an analysis of 543 patients.Laura C. Collins, Ninah Achacoso, Larissa Nekhlyudov, Suzanne W. Fletcher, Reina Haque, Charles P. Quesenberry, Najeeb S. Alshak, Balaram Puligandla, Gilbert Brodsky, ...> ;Modern Pathology. 2007 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: