Are you Dr. Gandbhir?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office215 Hartman Rd
Newton, MA 02459Phone(978) 632-3420
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lalita Gandbhir, MD is a board certified pathologist in Newton, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1967 - 1969
- M.G.M. Medical CollegeClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1969 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsFat Necrosis of the BreastJack E. Meyer, Paul Silverman, Lalita H. Gandbhir> ;Archives of Surgery. 1978 Jul 1
- 13 citationsPercutaneous aspiration biopsy of nodular lung lesions.Jack E. Meyer, Lalita H. Gandbhir, Lee B. Milner, Margaret M. McLaughlin> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 1977 May 1
- 17 citationsDirect immunoperoxidase staining for Regan isoenzyme of alkaline phosphatase in human tumor tissues.Haruhiko Miyayama, George J. Doellgast, Vincent A. Memoli, Lalita Gandbhir, William H. Fishman> ;Cancer. 1976 Sep 1