Are you Dr. Harris?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office303 E Park Ave
Libertyville, IL 60048Phone(847) 367-0800Fax(847) 367-8660
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Harris, MD is a board certified family physician in Libertyville, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and California. He is affiliated with Advocate Condell Medical Center and NorthShore University Health System.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - Present
- IL State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 85 citationsp53 isoforms regulate astrocyte-mediated neuroprotection and neurodegeneration.Casmir Turnquist, Izumi Horikawa, E Foran, E O Major, Borivoj Vojtesek, David P. Lane, Xin Lu, Brent T. Harris, Chris Harris> ;Cell Death & Differentiation. 2016 Sep 1
- 53 citationsGenome Modeling System: A Knowledge Management Platform for Genomics.Malachi Griffith, Obi L. Griffith, Scott M. Smith, Avinash Ramu, Matthew B. Callaway, Anthony M. Brummett, Michael J. Kiwala, Adam C. Coffman, Allison A. Regier, Benja...> ;PLOS Computational Biology. 2015 Jul 9
- 25 citationsPossible involvement of LKB1-AMPK signaling in non-homologous end joiningAyako Ui, Hideaki Ogiwara, Satoshi Nakajima, Shinichi Kanno, Reiko Watanabe, Masahiko Harata, Hirokazu Okayama, Chris Harris, Jun Yokota, Akira Yasui, Takashi Kohno> ;Oncogene. 2014 Mar 27
- Join now to see all