Dr. Kiggins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2122 Manchester Expy
Columbus, GA 31904Phone+1 706-596-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1989
- University of Virginia Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1986 - 1987
- University of Virginia Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Case 1989-2. A case of the "shunting swan".Kiggins, C. M., Lake, C. L., Ross, W. T., Van Riper, D., Schwartz, A. J.> ;J Cardiothorac Anesth. 1989 Apr
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: