Dr. Mastino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office314 Riverside Dr
Fairfield, CT 06824Phone(203) 685-6326Fax(203) 580-3366
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1996 - 1999
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- University of MassachusettsInternship, General Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Handful of Connecticut Prescribers Responsible for Large Share of OpioidsNovember 15th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: