Are you Dr. Kelly?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4747 Main St
Bridgeport, CT 06606Phone(203) 372-0649Fax(203) 373-0376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sean Kelly, MD is a physiatrist in Bridgeport, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut and North Carolina. He is affiliated with St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport Hospital, and Griffin Hospital.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2002
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Sports Medicine
- What’s the Difference Between N95 Masks and KN95 Masks?August 14th, 2020