Are you Dr. Chen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 Old San Francisco Rd
Sunnyvale, CA 94086Phone+1 408-739-6000Fax+1 408-523-3224
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chung-Ying Chen, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Sunnyvale, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Maryland, and Ohio. She is affiliated with El Camino Hospital.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics, 1999 - 2003
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Incidental visualization of pancreatic cancer on Tc-99m MDP bone scan.Sun, S.S., Tsai, M.K., Chen, C.A., Kao, C.H.> ;Clin Nucl Med. 2001 Nov
- Steady-state and time-resolved fluorescence studies on wild type and mutant chromatium vinosum high potential iron proteins: holo- and apo-forms.Sau, A.K., Chen, C.A., Cowan, J.A., Mazumdar, S., Mitra, S.> ;Biophys J. 2001 Oct
- Interleukin-6 in cervical cancer: the relationship with vascular endothelial growth factor.Wei, L.H., Kuo, M.L., Chen, C.A., Cheng, W.F., Cheng, S.P., Hsieh, F.J., Hsieh, C.Y.> ;Gynecol Oncol. 2001 Jul
- Join now to see all
- El Camino HospitalMountain View, California