Are you Dr. McDonough?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone+1 706-721-3626Fax+1 706-721-2643
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Colleen McDonough, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Augusta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Maryland. She is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center and St. Mary's Health Care System.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 1998 - 2001
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1995 - 1998
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 2005
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Vincristine, Dactinomycin, and Cyclophosphamide With or Without Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Low-Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma Start of enrollment: 2004 Sep 04
- Genetic Analysis in Identifying Late-Occurring Complications in Childhood Cancer Survivors Start of enrollment: 2004 Mar 22
- Comparison of Radiation Therapy Regimens in Combination With Chemotherapy in Treating Young Patients With Newly Diagnosed Standard-Risk Medulloblastoma Start of enrollment: 2004 Apr 01
Active, not recruiting
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsA case of rosai-dorfman disease in a pediatric patient with cardiac involvementLeonard Allen Yontz, Arie Franco, Suash Sharma, Kristopher Neal Lewis, Colleen Hope McDonough> ;Journal of Radiology Case Reports. 2012 Jan 19
- 2 citationsMedulloblastoma with myogenic differentiation: long-term survival in a patient treated with aggressive combination therapy and autologous stem cell transplantation.William Rattenberry, Colleen Hope McDonough, Peter C. Burger, Kenneth J. Cohen> ;Journal of Neuro-oncology. 2011 Jun 19
- 9 citationsHigh incidence of graft failure in children receiving CD34+ augmented elutriated allografts for nonmalignant diseases.C H McDonough, David A. Jacobsohn, Georgia B. Vogelsang, S. J. Noga, Allen R. Chen> ;Bone Marrow Transplantation. 2003 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- More Than 120 MCG Faculty Recognized for Teaching EffortsFebruary 24th, 2017