Are you Dr. McKie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone+1 706-721-3626Fax+1 706-721-2643
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Kathleen McKie, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Augusta, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. She is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1973 - 1974
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1982 - 2015
Publications & Presentations
- 70 citationsSerum ferritin level changes in children with sickle cell disease on chronic blood transfusion are nonlinear and are associated with iron load and liver injury.Thomas V. Adamkiewicz, Miguel R. Abboud, Carole Paley, Nancy F. Olivieri, Melanie Kirby-Allen, Elliott Vichinsky, James F. Casella, Ofelia A. Alvarez, Julio C. Barredo...> ;Blood. 2009 Nov 19
- 5 citationsDiagnostic complication and molecular characteristics of Hb SC-Chicago disease with α-thal-2 (-α3.7 deletion): effects of multiple variant on patient’s phenotypeHeather Yaun Hughes, Kathleen McKie, Harris Carmichael, Komal Bora, Abdullah Kutlar, Ferdane Kutlar> ;Annals of Hematology. 2009 Apr 17
- 45 citationsRisk factors for microalbuminuria in children with sickle cell anemia.Patricia Geraty McBurney, Coral Dawn Hanevold, Caterina Maria Hernandez, Jennifer Lynn Waller, Kathleen Mood McKie> ;Journal of Pediatric Hematology Oncology. 2002 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Augusta University Medical CenterAugusta, Georgia