Dr. Sciotto is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2222 N Nevada Ave
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Phone(719) 776-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1976 - 1979
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1977 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
- American Board of Pathology Immunopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA familial germline mutation in KIT associated with achalasia, mastocytosis and gastrointestinal stromal tumors shows response to kinase inhibitors.Alison L. Halpern, Robert J. Torphy, Martin D. McCarter, Cosimo G. Sciotto, L. Michael Glode, William A. Robinson> ;Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics. 2019 Feb 27
- 14 citationsPrevalence of Oncogenic Human Papillomavirus 16 and 18 in the Palatine Tonsils of the General Adult PopulationJoel A. Ernster, Cosimo G. Sciotto, Maureen M. O’Brien, Linda J. Robinson, Thomas Willson> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 2009 Jun 1
- 142 citationsRising Incidence of Oropharyngeal Cancer and the Role of Oncogenic Human Papilloma VirusJoel A. Ernster, Cosimo G. Sciotto, Maureen M. O’Brien, Jack L. Finch, Linda J. Robinson, Thomas Willson, Michael Mathews> ;Laryngoscope. 2007 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Penrose-St. Francis Health ServicesColorado Springs, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: